Portable label manufacturers have become an essential office tool, enabling you to rapidly print nice-looking labels for everything from file folders and staplers to shelving components, break space equipment, time clocks, and more. Using specialty label tapes along with your mobile label printer extends the functionality to other areas in your workplace. One of the best types available is permanent competitive adhesive label tape.
Featuring a Permanent glue, the printed label won’t peel up once applied. Thus, you’ll want to utilize this kind of label tape to if you have to ensure that the label will not fall off, get curled edges or be readily removed by unauthorized individuals.
Utilizing permanent Aggressive adhesive label tape with a compatible mobile label printer permits you to publish your very own durable labels for example:
• Depending on your mobile label printer model, its features, and the widths it supports, so you can print asset labels loaded with detailed information like date of purchase or perhaps include a barcode for quick identification and scanning.
• Identification labels — Identify rack systems on your warehouse or metal cabinets and shelving units across the office with big, easy-to-read permanent adhesive labels. The permanent adhesive will keep them in place for the long-term with no labels getting frayed or curling upward along the edges.
• Permanent barcodes — If you’re a small producer, you could use an Epson ColorWorks label printer to publish your own durable barcodes to your goods you manufacture. This would be a good option for low volume manufacturing environments. More innovative inkjet printers are available for higher volume barcode printing requirements.
• Exterior or exposed labels — Want to label items such as mailboxes, lockboxes, gates, or outside doors which are exposed to the elements? Use your mobile label manufacturer with permanent aggressive adhesive label tape to ensure your labels remain set up.
• Lasting whiteboard labels — If you use a whiteboard or a large glass board to communicate with employees or detail work/production programs, permanent adhesive labels are fantastic for all those locations which never change like the days of the week or section headings like “Daily Agenda” or “Urgent”.
• Instruction and reference labels — Use permanent adhesive label tape to display helpful instructions on walls, doors, or equipment. By way of example, if users will need to enter specific codes when creating copies on your own copier, you can apply a label with a list of the most current codes directly on the machine. Likewise, you can place a permanent “Dial 9 to call out” label on a courtesy telephone in your reception.
• Labels for items With a glossy or rough coating — Many surfaces, like concrete Block or powder-coated metals, are somewhat hard to label with ordinary adhesive label tapes. The labels just won’t stay put! Use permanent aggressive Adhesive label tape to label things with slick or rough surfaces as the Aggressive glue is more likely to bond with the surface.