Are you being constantly bugged about free easy logo makers?
Know its advantages and disadvantages…
As far as I know, its disadvantages are far much greater than its advantages. Let’s have a look at both of them.
Advantages of free easy logo maker:
1. They are cheap. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on getting a trademark. Many websites are offering cheap software online. You simply have to select the one that has the most tools and download it to your personal computer.
2. You don’t have to have any personal experience of using this software. Neither do you require any exceptional skills or talent.
3. If you don’t want to waste much time on brainstorming and creating a new brand, you have the privilege of choosing from ready-made templates. There are templates of every kind. You could simply choose a one that seems most appropriate to you, and make changes. You can change its color, font, shape and size, and gradient.
4. You can make changes in your brand later.
5. You can save your designs.
Disadvantages of free easy logo creator:
1. Though they are cheap, they cannot match the uniqueness of those created by professional brand creators. Pros are experts at this. They have deep knowledge and years of experience of creating successful brands. Every brand created by software will look alike somehow.
2. You cannot come with an exceptional looking design because you don’t have any experience in designing. Even if you make it, your brand will look ordinary.
3. The templates that these softwares provide are being used by many other users all over the world. You can change its color or font, but in some way it is going resemble somebody else’s brand. This is because the same template has been modified, and the base of the brand is just the same.
4. There would not be any originality in the design.
5. There are so many chances that your brand might resemble any other brand. This creates confusion and your brand can easily be confused with any other brand.
6. There are also copyright issues when you use free easy logo creator. If your brand is similar to someone else’s brand, he might claim that you have copied his idea, and file a suit against you.
As you can see for yourself, the disadvantages are far much stronger than the clumsy advantages. Logos are created only once, you don’t have to spend again and again on them. So why not hire a professional designer and get the brand of your dreams? Instead of using a good for nothing software?